OLD IRISH CEMETERY HARBOUR MAIN
1.To the Memory of Vincent Costigan, a Native of Kilcash, Co. Tipperary, Ireland Who departed this life March 28, 1844, Aged 54 years.
Also His Daughters Johanna Died May 16, 1853 aged 25 years And Maryann Died August 10, 1854 aged 22 years May their souls rest in peace, Amen
2. Erected by Bridget in memory of her beloved husband Patrick Ezekiel who died June 14th, 1902 Age 62 years RIP
3. Erected by John Kennedy IMO their son Patrick Kennedy who died January 11, 1862 Aged 20 years
4. Erected by John Kennedy IMO Margaret his beloved wife who died December 6, 1871 age 53yrs Also his son, John died Feb 22, 1872 Aged 19yrs.
5. Here lies the body of James Kennedy (the transcriber couldn’t read and thought it was John) who departed this life December 7, 1776 age 60 yrs.
6. Johanna Kennedy daughter of John Kennedy of Harbour Main born 22nd April 1792. Died May 4, 1816 also her newborn son, Vincent Costigan born and died May 4, 1816.
7. John Kennedy of Harbour Main died May 14, 1816 Aged 54 years
8. Erected by E. Kennedy in memory of his beloved father John Kennedy who died February 11 1902 Aged 86 years .
9. Erected by John Kennedy of Harbour Main IMO of his beloved wife, Martha Who departed this life August 5, 1861 Age 44yrs.
10. William Woodford Aged 64yrs died November 23, 1816.
11. Erected by John and Thomas Ezekiel In memory of their beloved parents Samuel and Anne Ezekiel Samuel, died Feb 20, 1907 Aged 62 yrs Ann, died May 17, 1898 Aged 52 yrs Gone from Us but not forgotten Never shall their memory fade Sweetest thoughts shall ever linger Around the spot where they are laid Dear friends, say one Hail Mary for the Repose of their Souls RIP
12. Memory of George Walsh departed this life 25th December 1853 Also his son George Walsh who departed this life Nov 25, 1855.
13. IMO Thomas Ezekiel Who died 13th of Feb 1894 Aged 84yrs Also His beloved wife Mary who died 18th Feb 1892 Age 83yrs
14. Erected by Michael Woodford IMO his father, John Woodford who departed this life 11th Jan 1855 age 65yrs Also IMO his grandfather Michael Woodford who died 13th September 1844 age 85yrs
15. Erected by William IMO his beloved mother Sarah Cole who died Nov 17, 1881 age 37yrs.
16. Erected by John Quinlan IMO his beloved mother Ann who died March 3, 1863 Age ??
17. John Goshue departed this life 1st of July 1801 Wife Rachel Goshue Departed this life 29 July 1814
18. Of your charity pray for the repose of the soul of William Fury died June 8, 1894 age 75 yrs And his wife Bridget died Feb 2, 1898 Age 78yrs and their child James. RIP
19. Erected by James Furey IMO his beloved son, Edward died July 6, 1856 32yrs
20. Erected by Anora IMO her husband George Furey who was killed on the 22nd of May 1861 age 32 years.
Click here for Judy Barker's Genealogy Site