OLD IRISH CEMETERY HOLYROOD (Northside Road)
1. Erected by John, James and Daniel Hennessey for their mother, Ellen, died 9 March 1859; age 56 years.
2. Sacred to the memory of James Lewis, died 25 September (1850)? age 34 years.
3. Erected by Frances Mackey for her husband Richard Mackey of Mt. Uniake, Co Cork, Ireland, died 29 December 1847; 60 years
Also Anastasia, who died the following September; age 2 years.
4. Sacred to the memory of John Byrne, died 1 January 1858; age 65 years
5. Erected by Michael Rourke for Simon Hayes, a native of Ardmore, Co Waterford, Ireland died 25 September 1859; age 64 years.
6. Erected by Anne for her huband, Patrick Crimmons, a native of Ardmore, Co Waterford, Ireland, died 4 July 1850; age 64 years
7. Erected by Ellen for her husband, John Kennedy, died 8 September 1875; age 65 years.
8. Sacred to the memory of Sophia Curran, died 10 July 1844; age 21 years.
9. Illegible HeadstoneClick here for Judy Barker's Genealogy Site